Certificate in Strategic Planning
CABA offer four online certificate courses and one diploma course through the CABA/CPEasy course portal.
The course portal currently offers 300+ multimedia continuing professional education programs in a variety of multimedia formats — including online, CD-ROM, DVD, audio and text — that allow accounting professionals to conveniently meet mandatory reporting requirements while gaining knowledge that will help them excel in their professions.
- Please note that these CABA certificate courses are only open in CABA members.
- All members must register through the CABA/CPeasy course portal in order to receive the 10% discount on each purchase.
- If you have any problems enrolling online please call Christina Vallianos at 800-874-7877, extension 4338.
- This certificate course is only open to members of CABA.
- This certificate requires the successful completion of seven courses in order to receive an CABA Certificate.
Enroll in a Course
|CPE2532B||Analyzing Financial Statements for Profit Improvement|
|ONL2035||Analyzing Today's Business Operations: Organization Structure and the Role of Management|
|CPE8072B||Benchmarking Strategies : A Tool for Profit Improvement|
|ONL4670||Corporate Financial Management|
|ONL5294||Enterprise Risk Management|
|ONL5294||Managerial Cost Accounting for Decision Making|
|ONL8094||Performing the Operational Review for Results|